Each year, the Office of Medical Education recognizes those faculty who have gone above and beyond in training future physicians for our state. The Trailblazer Teaching Award recognizes educators with a demonstrated record of innovating, engaging, and inspiring others through their service to School of Medicine students. We invite all member of the faculty to nominate themselves or their peers in recognition of excellence in medical education.

Nominees for the Trailblazer Teaching Award should:

Any faculty member can submit a nomination here. The award committee will review all nominees and select one Trailblazer Teaching Award recipient as the Trailblazer of the Year award.

All nominations must be received by Thursday, November 30.

Thank you for your dedication to our students and the medical education program!

Brittany Ricker, Ed.D.

Instructional Designer

Office of Medical Education, School of Medicine

University of Mississippi Medical Center

2500 North State Street

Jackson, MS 39216

601-985-6419

To unsubscribe from the SOM-OFFICEOFMEDICALED-LIST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.umc.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=SOM-OFFICEOFMEDICALED-LIST