For those of you who may be interested in pursuing NSF CAREER this season, I wanted to share the news with you Hanover Research has launched a new product, the Grants Learning Center, an on-demand grant development training portal that features new content specifically for CAREER applicants. Its features include – ​

 ​

·       Highlights from Hanover’s most recent NSF CAREER webinar sessions​

·       Interactive text boxes for drafting proposal components​

·       (What we’re most excited about!) A proposal export feature that consolidates those draft responses into a skeleton Word document, allowing PIs to continue developing their proposal offline​

 ​

You can access by registering here, using our referral code Tony. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing the course, and we’d love to hear any feedback that you may have on the user experience! ​

               Please contact Dr. Lecretia A. Buckley if you have questions.

Lecretia A. Buckley, PhD

Education QI Director, School of Medicine, Office of Medical Education

Associate Professor, John D. Bower School of Population Health, Department of Population Health Science

University of Mississippi Medical Center

2500 N. State Street

Jackson, MS 39216

T: (601) 815-6422 | Fax: (601) 815-1861

umc.edu

<<<<= Save Trees. Think before you print.

To unsubscribe from the SOM-OFFICEOFMEDICALED-LIST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.umc.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=SOM-OFFICEOFMEDICALED-LIST