Due to the COIVD-19 pandemic in the past year, our faculty who normally teach in face-to-face settings were forced to utilize more technology and teach onlineWe would like to invite you to participate in a survey to measure your pre-and post-pandemic technology-related knowledge, learn from your experiences, and better prepare for the unexpected in the future.

The link to the survey is: https://uofmississippi.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a4q9bYr6e1wth1s

Your participation is voluntary. Please consider taking a few minutes to complete the survey. We thank you for your participation!

Driscoll DeVaul, DHA, RRT

School of Health Related Professions

To unsubscribe from the SOM-OFFICEOFMEDICALED-LIST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.umc.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=SOM-OFFICEOFMEDICALED-LIST