Submit your recently published manuscripts, conference presentations, and grants for inclusion on the Faculty Scholarship page on the Office of Medical Education website. This webpage is devoted to sharing news about faculty scholarship. We invite you to review the webpage, see recent faculty scholarship, and submit your scholarship for the next update. Entries from June 2021 to present are being accepted.

The webpage is updated monthly. Submit the reference and a brief synopsis or abstract of your recently accepted or published manuscript, conference presentation, or grant that addresses medical education to Dr. Lecretia A. Buckley with the subject heading of “Faculty Scholarship.”

Your dedication to medical education is appreciated, and we want to share the good news regularly.

To unsubscribe from the SOM-OFFICEOFMEDICALED-LIST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.umc.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=SOM-OFFICEOFMEDICALED-LIST