SOM Faculty
Do you have an interest in learning ultrasound for use in your clinical practice?  Have you been looking for ways to get involved with teaching in the School of Medicine (SOM)?  If so we have a great opportunity for you.  The SOM will be incorporating ultrasound education into our curriculum next academic year.  We have purchased the Sono Sim Curriculum.  We are now looking for clinical faculty with an interest in ultrasound to use this software to develop their ultrasound skills and then help us teach medical students.  You do not need to have prior ultrasound experience.  We will help you learn.  If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Jeni Tipnis at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information.